Corporate Leadership Circle
For more than 25 years, business leaders and HR decision-makers have turned to Families and Work Institute for rigorous research and technical know-how, making FWI the go-to source for identifying and addressing emerging workforce issues.
Families and Work Institute partners with select companies through our Corporate Leadership Circle (CLC), an exclusive cross-industry network of national and global employers. Member companies help to inform FWI’s research agenda to understand the issues facing businesses and to identify emerging issues in the larger workforce/workplace conversation.
Exclusive benefits for CLC member companies include:
- access to FWI experts and senior staff, including the Senior Director of Research, on an as-needed basis;
- personalized help in obtaining the information and resources you need to do your job well;
- benchmarking with members about programs, policies and practices;
- best practices and research-based workplace strategies for addressing tough issues;
- programming that brings FWI experts and thought leaders to you and your employees in engaging, multimedia formats; and
- increased visibility for the work you are doing through national and local media and events.
Please contact Tyler Wigton at email@example.com or 212.465.2083 for more information regarding Corporate Support of Families and Work Institute.