Award Honors Employers and Work-Life Thought Leaders
September 19, 2012
Families and Work Institute
(212) 716-1842 (direct)
(302) 521-1215 (cell)
NEW YORK, NY — Families and Work Institute is honoring some of the top work-life leaders, employers and advocates during its 2012 Work Life Legacy Award Dinner Wednesday evening.
Families and Work Institute and Bright Horizons Family Solutions present the 2012 Chris C. Kjeldsen Work Life Legacy Award Honoree –-
- Laura J. Young, Vice President, Human Capital Management, Benefits and Wellness Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Families and Work Institute presents the 2012 Work Life Legacy Award Honorees
- Leslie A. Perlow, PhD Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Leadership, Harvard Business School
- Anne-Marie Slaughter, JD, D.Phil, Bert G. Kerstetter ‘66 University Professor of Politics and International Affairs Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
Work Life Legacy Military Award Winners
- Bon Secours Virginia Health System
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Work Life Legacy Military Award Honorable Mentions
- Deloitte LLP
- General Electric Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Verizon Communications
The Work Life Legacy Military Awards will be presented by Admiral Michael G. Mullen, USN (Ret.), former Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Deborah Mullen, Military Family Advocate.
For details on the awards contact Eve Tahmincioglu at email@example.com.
# # #
About Families and Work Institute
The Families and Work Institute (FWI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization that studies the changing workforce, family and community. As a preeminent think tank, FWI is known for being ahead of the curve, identifying emerging issues, and then conducting rigorous research that often challenges common wisdom and provides insight and knowledge. As an action tank, FWI conducts numerous studies that put its research into action and then evaluates the results. Its purpose is to create research to live by. For more information, visithttps://www.familiesandwork.org and follow us on Twitter @FWINews.